Having a good relationship with food is so important for mental and physical health. Eating disorders affect people from all walks of life and can have different levels of impact in our lives and the lives of others. This interactive questionnaire may help to enlighten you about your relationship with food.
I am fully trained and a member of the National Centre for Eating Disorders and take referrals for:
* Obesity, Binge eating and Compulsive eating.
* Bulimia and Anorexia Nervosa
If I treat you for the above, you can expect:
* 1 to 1 treatment
* A comprehensive treatment plan that includes a balanced approach in nutrition, lifestyle and mindset.
* Associated counselling.
* Skills and tools for future management.
* An approach that supports long term change rather then short term solutions.